The Cosmodome has implemented sanitary measures for your safety and that of its employees:
- Plexiglas protections at the ticket office, at the gift shop and boarding platform.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of public spaces and surfaces.
- Training of employees on sanitary measures and instructions.
- Hand disinfection at the entrance to the building.
- Disinfection stations at different places in the museum.
Here are some guidelines for your visit and for the well-being of your family and our employees:
- A limited number of visitors will be admitted at the same time.
- Tours and group activities are suspended for an indefinite period.
Activities not available: simulators, shuttle tour and virtual reality.
The virtual missions are offered with a maximum of person at a time (one family per mission).
Wearing a mask is MANDATORY for all visitors 10 years of age and older. It is recommended for the 9 years old and younger.
- The physical distance of two (2) metres must be respected at all times.
- A path has been identified in the exhibition portion of the museum.
- Hand disinfection is mandatory at the entrance to the building.
- Disinfection stations are available in the museum.
- Payments must be made by credit cards only.
It is forbidden to eat or bring food on site.
These measures will be adjusted as the situation evolves and based on the health
measures of Public Health and the Commission des normes,
de l’équité, de la santé et de la sécurité au travail (CNESST).
Your patience and cooperation will help us face this new reality.
Have a good visit!