USE OF CONTENT PRESENT ON THE COSMODÔME WEBSITE
For personal private purposes
The Cosmodôme authorizes the use of content on its site for personal private purposes, without charge or other permission, provided the Cosmodôme is identified as the source of information.
For commercial purposes
The use, in whole or in part, for a commercial purpose of content on this site is forbidden except with the Cosmodôme’s written permission. To obtain this permission, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents on our website
All documents on this website are provided without any express or implied warranty. In addition, although we strive to make the website functional at all times, we do not guarantee that it will operate without interruption or that the servers used will always be free of any type of computer virus. Use of the website is at your own risk.
Content published on our website
Popularizing science relating to human health is at the heart of our mission. However, the content published on our website does not in any way constitute medical advice. Only a healthcare professional is authorized to provide advice of this nature.
External links on our website
By browsing our website, you will find links and references to other websites owned by third parties. We do not endorse or approve the content of these websites in any way. We provide no guarantee regarding these websites and accept no responsibility for the content of sites to which external links point.
Use of material contained on our website
Under no circumstances can we be held liable for any damage resulting from the use of or inability to use material contained on our website, on sites linked to it through pointers, as well as on related social media networks.
COPYRIGHTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All types of material (photographs, videos, etc.) on this website are protected by the Copyright Act and international agreements. Unless otherwise specified, the copyright applies to all material accessible on the Cosmodôme website.
We appreciate constructive comments and suggestions that are expressed in a respectful manner. This is considered nonconfidential information and we reserve the right to
reproduce, use, communicate or distribute it free of charge, without your explicit consent and without incurring liability.
- Hiding or deleting comments We reserve the right to hide or delete a comment or portion of a comment, at our discretion and without notice to the user, if we believe that it contains or constitutes:
- an offence to or invasion of privacy or reputation;
- information that is offensive, disrespectful, defamatory, obscene, insulting,
threatening, racist, sexist, aggressive, abusive or hurtful;
- incomprehensible or irrelevant information;
- spam, comments or information sent repeatedly;
- information that may be subject to interpretation;
- unsolicited advertising, promotion or solicitation;
- personal or confidential information;
- information that refers to or encourages the practice of illegal activities or that contravenes any law, regulation or government order, or that promotes information that is false, misleading or illegal, or illegal conduct, or that incites violence; or
- any other information that we consider unacceptable in the context in which it is
The targeted Internet user could also see his/her publications limited, be banned from this page or his/her account deleted.
Thank you for contributing respectfully to the discussion. Please note that all your comments are read, appreciated and considered and that the Cosmodôme’s social media accounts are managed during normal working hours.